Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A small peek into the "Contain Yourself" exhibit

I stopped by Gallery 21 yesterday to have a quiet viewing of the "Contain Yourself"exhibit. It was nice to have the place for myself (almost) and slowly savor all the wonderful work displayed. I was able to make a quick movie so I can share with you the quality of the show. All the pieces are for sale. Some are already taken (red dot). During the movie you will see some gold stars next to a name, it denotes an award by the juror. It is unfortunate I cannot post a higher resolution, all the pieces are truly amazing. You are just going to have to see it for yourself ! But do not wait, the show is open until May 2nd, 11 am to 4pm. For more information go to http://www.gallery21art.com/ 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks wonderful Pierre. Thanks for taking the time to film the whole show. Now onward to ArtWalk.

    ReplyDelete